Depression and Loneliness : How to fight with depression and loneliness.





Depression and loneliness
Depression

I am one of those people who can easily slip into a very bad mood. Depression and loneliness The slightest flaw or problem can cast a cloud of doom upon me, a cloud that I find difficult to push and remove.  This article looks at ways we can fight back, to get us back into a happy mode quickly. 


 

Depression and loneliness
Depression

I used to be a very delicate character, some people used to say that I am scared of even my own shadow.  I was always mad that people were talking about me and laughing behind my back.  Even though my parents are brilliant, I was not a happy child or a happy teenager.  I'm so unlucky that you saw or so I thought.  Depression and loneliness I walked around as if the world owed me something and often felt very sad for myself.  I was bullied in school, it turned out to be nothing physical but mental bullying.  I'm sure most people bully and deal with it.  It would leave me in a state of panic and sadness.  Looking back, I have to say that I was actually a little timid.  I decided until my mid-twenties were appropriate and decided it was time to get tough.  I could not continue with my life as I was, because by the time I was fifty I would have probably been dead.  Then I started a self-help plan to build my overall courage and self-esteem. 


 

Depression and loneliness
Dealing with Depression 

I wanted to know more about how to manage stress, deal with depression, relax and be successful in life.  What I learned over the next twelve to 18 months would change my life forever. Depression and loneliness These are the things I had to do: I had to stop feeling sad for myself.  Yes I am not perfect but who is. I had to think in a more definite way. I had to stop worrying about the future.  I had to stop caring about what other people thought of me. I needed to smile more. I had to learn to relax.  I now use meditation for this purpose. I had to learn to like myself. I need to become stronger to fight the bad thoughts in my mind. 


 

Depression and loneliness
Depression 

I needed to appreciate what I had in life instead of focusing on what I didn't have.  I started implementing the above and it didn't help me. Depression and loneliness That terrible cloud of doom, nevertheless, descended about once a month. When it lands, I now write two lists. What am I happy about in life and what am I sad or worried about. 


 

Depression and loneliness
Strong

I then parse both lists and more often than not, I'm really over-reacting.  In the end, life is a battle. There are good and bad times. Depression and loneliness We need to become stronger and think more positively. We have to fight against those who threaten us and against the voices in our heads who are trying to harass us. It's not easy, however with strong solutions people can change their lives just like I have. I used to get angry with people who used to harass me in school. I am disappointed for them now. They are bad apples and I hunt them down. I hunt that God will one day purify them.


Post a Comment

Agar aapko koi samasya hai .kripya hamen bataen comment box pe batayen

Previous Post Next Post